Thursday, July 26, 2012

Guilty or Not Guilty? WHO'S THE ABOMINATION NOW? (PART 1)

This blog is the first of a series...before you make a judgement please hear all the evidence--



It is tradition, here in South MS, to find a buffet and graze. (maybe that's why we're the fattest state in the US) We tend to corral together, especially after church, to meet at our favorite feeding trough, and we call it "fellowship".

I was recently sitting at one of these super buffets, in my Sunday's best, and I was shocked at how high the food was piled on their plates....I remember thinking, "that's A LOT of food! (gluttons...hmmph)"

Then I took a closer look, and to my utter SHOCK I saw.... I saw... (I can barely stand to recall) I saw....CRAWFISH!!! Oh MY!!! and...and...and.... OH the horror of it...yep!! IT'S SHRIMP!!!

Oh Jesus!! ALL these people are an abomination!! These so called sanctified, Christians, are nothing more than SINNERS according to the Word of God!! THEY are an ABOMINATION...the whole lot of them!!!

I IMMEDIATELY jumped up onto the table in the center of the room and SHOUTED, "SINNER!!! YOU ARE AN ABOMINATION!!  You can't go against the Word of God---It says so right there....in Lev 11:9-12 

‘These you may eat of all that are in the water: whatever in the water has fins and scales, whether in the seas or in the rivers—that you may eat.  But all in the seas or in the rivers that do not have fins and scales, all that move in the water or any living thing which is in the water, they are an abomination to you.  They shall be an abomination to you; you shall not eat their flesh, but you shall regard their carcasses as an abomination.  Whatever in the water does not have fins or scales—that shall be an abomination to you.

GOD HATES SHELLFISH-- It's AN ABOMINATION!!! 







Sound ridiculous? That's because it is, and these are the same verses that you are condemning me with.... 

I am tired of hearing people say, "homosexuality is an abomination" If you will stop for just a moment and see that, according to the book of Leviticus or somewhere else in the Old Testament, YOU TOO are an abomination. It's probably not from homosexuality but there's something written in that book that condemns you...I promise 

Thank God for the blood of JESUS CHRIST! 



No comments:

Post a Comment